PDA

View Full Version : So fed up now

Bexmumto3
11-05-10, 07:39
I really thought that the meds were starting to help but the initial symptoms have crept back, I've been without these now for around 8wks, don't get me wrong have felt anxious but nothing to what I feel again now.

Before I started my meds I went through an awful time where I was so weak especially legs, shaky all over & feel like I have a drill going inside of me, had blurred foggy vision, was dizzy & couldn't walk without holding onto things & I was clumsy with my hands, these seemed to settle but now they are back & my left hand especially fingers are constantly numb, I have pain in my arms & legs & the base of my spine is so sore.
I've had eye tests, blood tests & ECG and all were fine, I am waiting for my ENT appointment & hearing test end of May/beg June & was told by GP if these all came back clear & the increased dose of meds wasn't helping that I would be referred to a Neurologist.

Just so fed up of feeling like this now, I want my life back I'm only 30 & I have 3 wonderful children & a fabulous support network with my husband, mum & friends but I want to be normal, is that too much to ask :weep:

gypsywomen
11-05-10, 07:59
no its not to much to ask sounds lke you have bad anxiety it can ause all your symtoms i am afraid the meds should help xx:hugs:

baldy_dude
11-05-10, 12:56
Hey there. It is certainly not too much to ask for, and it is what you deserve. I am a father of 3 small children and understand what you are saying... it is important to get back on track for them, if nothing else. The symptoms are awful, but you are not on your own...I hope you get the relief you want and deserve! Hang in there, we're all in this together!

JulesD
11-05-10, 14:02
I found i had frequent relapses when i started on the meds and it took a full 3 months before I felt better, i still have relapses I am having one now hence I am on here but its the first one in 8 months, last year I only had one relapse and sometimes they only last a few weeks some a couple of months. I am not 100% and I just want to be normal too, i do know how you feel its awful. Just keep positivie I know its hard but it does get better.

Bexmumto3
11-05-10, 17:40
Thank you everyone, really finding today hard, had to have a meeting with the council tax people today & I couldn't wait to get out as I was so dizzy really thought that I was going to pass out, I'm fine if I am sitting down but the minute I stand that is when all the symptoms start.
I just thought that I would be feeling better by now, been on the tabs about 2 months now, 19 days on the increased dose. I was on them a few years ago & felt better much quicker than this.