PDA

View Full Version : running out of options

pinkynicca
11-05-10, 07:58
hello all, i dont know what to do anymore, im in alot of debt over medical bills and tests that have all said im ok, problem is everyday i feel horrible, aches and pains bad anxiety, general health fears and the list goes on, im having a hard time convincing myself its just anxiety anymore, the chest discomfort is always scary, but lately, at work when i go to pick something up, it feels like my heart.. how do i describe this.... gasps for air? it startles me. and i get scared. i dont know what to do. also when i try to lay down and sleep my i can feel my heart beat, i dont know what this is called.. im so confused, what is a palpitation? what is it when you can feel your heartbeat? what is an ectopic? beat... Arrrg :( the heart gasping for air feeling cannot be anxiety right? also my blood pressure isnt great but im sure there are worse, im 23 male 6'3 250 and i quit smoking cigarettes a couple weeks ago along with tapering myself off of klonopins i have been off them for a few days now the first days without them in 6 months. thank you all.

gypsywomen
11-05-10, 08:01
if you put palpitaions on search box you will find people and there stories with same problem x

anthrokid
11-05-10, 10:12
You might find that the 'heart gasping' sensation may, in fact, just be tension in your chest muscles. I get terrible tension in my chest muscles and it always feels like my heart is sore or is being squished or is 'gasping'. I'm always exhausted too and always feeling generally unwell, but anxiety definitely makes me more tired and more sore because anxiety uses so much energy! I can feel my heart pumping when I lay down, seems like I can even hear it sometimes. It's palpitations I think, and just that our body is on high anxiety so we are aware of everything much more.