PDA

View Full Version : Hi

katharineE
11-05-10, 09:39
Hi,
Its taken me a while to post on here as I thought i was better but not so!
I suffered my first panic attack in Dec 2009 after I fainted one night. I found out I was suffering from another ear infection and also a raised thyroid. I have been diagnosed with Pulsatile Tinnitus which they think might be contributing to the panic attacks. I suffered the attacks on and off until March. I got my confidence back and got on with life, but then 2 wks ago the panics returned mainly at night when i am in bed around 1-2am, this makes it more frightening because of the time. It has knocked my confidence again and i end up in a vicious circle.

nomorepanic
11-05-10, 09:41
Hi katharineE

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Antonio2301
11-05-10, 09:49
Hi katherine .. like yourself i managed to overcome my panic attacks and just recently a week back they`ve returned . night time seems to be the worst i thought aslo . i think in my case its because there was no one about to talk too. i used tio pick up the phone and have a quick 10 mins with the samaritans which did help alot and calm me down . i was free from these attacks for 4 years until as mentioned they recently returned out of the blue last week . but this time im ready to beat them and not let them control me as i did before . i was very limited to what i could do and where i could go. this site helps tremendously too knowing your not on your own .. hang on in there :). all the best antonio