PDA

View Full Version : Husband should be

Mr.lonely
11-05-10, 10:01
hello guys
this is topic is For girls spe
this topic speaks about husband should do with thier wifes in a good way, to keep thier life in peace :) . on other hand to make them more stick together and never be seperate ..

The first and worthiest condition of marriage to be fulfilled by the husband is to "keep the promise or promises he made to the wife at the time he married her..He cannot order her to do anything that is against religion.. He must exercise patience and be prepared to listen to her advice in every situation..If she invites him to wake up and perform the late night prayer, it is praiseworthy for him to do so and vice-versa..He must respect her and pay attention to her needs so that she will respect him and pay attention to his.."" He must control his passions and act in a moderate manner especially in the context of sexual intercourse"".. He must never ever divulge the secrets of the household and those of the married couple.. He must treat her generously at all times...He must avoid excessive jealousy and remember that Allah is also jealous that he himself not commit..He must not dwell on what he dislikes in his wife, but on what he likes..The husband is not to stay away from his wife or keep his wife in a state of suspense, whether at home or abroad, for a protracted period of time except with her consent..
i would like to see your responed :doh:

(( He created for you helpmeets from yourselves that ye might find rest in them, and He ordained between you love and mercy)) :bighug1:

Vixxy
11-05-10, 14:53
Well Im not religious, so just the fact that all of that is a religious contract that i assume is said in a marriage ceremony is beyond me.
I got married last year and had a civil ceremony where I promised to love and cherish my husband, be he ill or healthy. And he made the same promises back to me.
I dont really know what youre asking. Im assuming its to do with how the sexes treat each other. For me, I expect my husband to look after me and he should expect me to look after him. Its equal. I hope he never has to suffer a mental illness as it would break my heart to watch him suffer as much as I have over the years.

Worrier
11-05-10, 18:14
I'm not sure I understand the purpose of this exactly on a site for anxiety/panic sufferers.

Veronica H
11-05-10, 18:20
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us Mr Lonely.:hugs::flowers: I feel unable to comment as I am not religious, other than to ask do you live by these rules and does this make for a happy marriage?

Best wishes
Veronica

Mr.lonely
12-05-10, 06:23
to be honest im not married , but i guess these rules will make a happy marriage in both side, Good for husband and wife, and also kids will be more relationship with their parents and each other cause there is no family issues :yesyes: