PDA

View Full Version : downhill

ItWillPass
31-01-06, 01:53
I need help.

Something very strange has started happening. For the most part, I had my anxiety under control. I often felt panicky, but I knew what caused the anxiety, and i knew how to manage it. A little over a week ago I started getting these strange "attacks" out of the blue. I have never experienced anxiety like this just out of the blue. I am just so terrified its more than just anxiety. I have no control of it, and nothing, including deep breathing helps. I have to just lie in a dark room for a while, and then it eventually passes. The feeling I get is an almost drugged feeling. Ill be talking to someone, and then all the sudden I feel like I am shot with a dose of something. I get extremely groggy, I get dizzy, I get weak, and I get very confused and shaky. I know this sounds like classic anxiety, but I have never felt anything this intense, and especially not out of the blue without an obvious trigger. What is going on? Doctors dont take me seriously anymore... everyone is ALWAYS telling me its just anxiety. How can it be though? I can it be out of the blue, and so intense that I cant function? In the past my anxiety attacks were uncomfortable, but I was always able to fake my way through them. With these new attacks I literally lose my ability to function. Is there any medical condition that could cause these symptoms? I know anxiety is a huge factor, but I just cannot believe it is ONLY anxiety...PLEASE HELP!!!

Meg
31-01-06, 20:09
This sounds like it's a possible adrenalin kick.

Make sure you've eaten enough and its not a sugar blip.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

nomorepanic
31-01-06, 21:41
Are you eating regularly? little and often?

I get really panicky if I don't eat at regular times.

Nicola