PDA

View Full Version : My long list of symptoms

Rennie1989
18-02-04, 20:09
I'm really annoyed now, im constantly having panic attacks everyday. this is what i experience:
* Tight and painful chest
* Breathing difficulties
* Drowsyness
* Loss of appertite
* Cramped stomach (plus hands, feet, arms, legs, ribs)
* depression

I really cant cope with these symptoms anymore. my parents wont help me, nor my friends (wait, i aint got any) and most of my teachers. all iv got is you guys

i dont know what to do when i experience a panic symptom, if my breathin changes i try to ignore it or do a breathin exercise etc. i dont know what else to do, help me.

jade

the depressed loner

benoo5
18-02-04, 22:29
hello jade,

because of your age(14),its not easy to advise you,as we have to respect your parents feelings.

you read most of the posts,with interest,and intelligence,so you are well aware,that all your symptoms are common to the anxiety state.

i know you try the breathing exercises,and also try to relax..so i think you should really concentrate on distraction techniques,so as soon as a symptom rears its ugly head,you may be able to nip it in the bud..unfortunately,because of the problem with your spine,your not able to do some exercises,but do try to read up on tai-chi..its a passive form of exercise,leaving you with a calming affect,well worth you looking into....your doing allright jade..best wishes..bryan.

Rennie1989
19-02-04, 21:23
cheers bryan

iv hurd of tai-chi so ill have to give it a go

jade