PDA

View Full Version : Feel like you have a fever?

lovethepacey
11-05-10, 17:02
I have very bad allergies and am traveling tomorrow so I have been panicking since yesterday that I will be too sick to travel. I haven't had a fever yet but I am constantly feeling like I am burning up. I take my temperature and it is normal. Does anyone else ever panic so much and feel like they have a fever when they really don't? I know that I am doing it to myself but I can't seem to stop worrying. :(

JulesD
11-05-10, 17:54
this is the first thing I notice when my anxiety is bad and I know its bad because i go from hot to cold, shivery and shake, then i sweat and its definately definately anxiety. without question.

stressbunny
11-05-10, 18:03
funny how you forget things... I was reading your post thinking no I dont ever feel like I have a fever...and then you said about taking your temperature and I remembered,,,,yes, I took my temp many many times at the height of my anx....and it was normal, but I still felt like I was radiating!!! def anx

lovethepacey
11-05-10, 23:03
Thanks for the replies. Glad to hear I'm not alone. Today has been just horrible for me. I am so out of energy from worrying all day long about my allergy symptoms being something more than they are. I even went to the Dr yesterday and he said everything looked ok but I still can't help but having the "what if he missed something" feeling.