PDA

View Full Version : Weird new ear symptom - HELP!

MOMINPANIC
12-05-10, 03:54
For the last week or 2, out of nowhere, I have been getting weird feelings on the very top of my right ear. It's hard to explain, but it feels like it's going kind of numb and then tingles a little bit, almost like someone is brushing something against the top of it or something. It lasts for maybe 10 seconds or so, and then just goes away. This has been happening several times a day at just random times, and not necessarily during times of anxiety. Has anyone ever had something like this happen? It's just so strange and I can't explain what might be causing it, so my mind is racing! Of course, I think it's MS or some tumor in my brain! Please help me make sense of this!

anthrokid
12-05-10, 04:36
Heya,

I don't get the numb and tingles on that part of my ear, but I do get them down one side of my face, in various places on my head, sometimes inside my head, and in my mouth. I've been told that in the case of anxiety it's probably due to the nerves in our body being so over-active that they over-sense things that would normally not be noticed by anyone :)