PDA

View Full Version : reasurrance on depression and anxiety

likklegemmy
12-05-10, 12:52
hi i am new to this forum was searching on google as normal and thought i would find piece of mind talking to others with anxiety and depression, i am 21 and suffered with anxiety for nearly 3 years, i worry constantly about my health used to go doctors every week to ask about a new health issue which would normally be a cold or simply a headache... at onepoint in 2008 i had a really manic episode convincing myself that i had a brain tumour but really it was just symptoms of anxiety, i fell pregnant soon after and everythin was fine after having my gorgous daughter i was diagnoised with post natal depression, i had overwheling feelings that was awlful, dread, sinking gutting feelings through my body didnt want to be on my own panic attacks everythin it was horrible, after starting on anti depressants and the help of a local crisis team i got better however them feelings have returned as have the anxiety symtoms so instead of worrying about my health i feel as though my minds gone blank and im going mad... its a horrible feeling, does anyone simular get like this or feel the same, i dread these feelings coming back so i get more worried... please help... my thread is also in health anxiety as im just seeking reassurance im not going mad

hallam11
12-05-10, 13:00
Hello and welcome to No more panic!

This site will prove to be a major help I am sure, it has for me!

There are lots of people on here who can relate to you and your anxieties.

Take care xxx

micheal88
14-05-10, 17:02
wow am i so glad i found ur post ... im there.... glad im not alone.. pm me if youd like to chat. m