PDA

View Full Version : As the dust settles

Shadowwin
31-01-06, 11:00
I decided to post this in here because I feel it is a success story in many ways as many of you know I left my husband last Thursday morning after being with him for 9 years.

I would never have thought one person could do so much damage of if I had looked back to my childhood and my Mother I would have then realized just how much damage can be done.

I feel like a new person, I haven't had a panic attack since the night before I left the house. Since i've been here at my brother's house I've begun to find a life again, I've begun to realize what it was I truly lived in and what I put up with.

I have no remorse for leaving him, however I do miss my step son terribly but I know in my heart that this is the way things must be I would have thought it would have been much harder, I would have guessed this would have been much more difficult but I guess my heart had already moved on with my spirit and was waiting for my body to catch up.

I feel like i've taken control of my life in one swift movement that i've made decisions for myself and these decisions had been sorely needed for so long but I kept putting them off because I was comfortable I used to dream of being myself again and now I think in time I can be, I actually looked in the mirror a good long look and was pleased with what I saw of course there was noone there to belittle me or destroy my budding self confidence like there had been for so long.

Life flows and ebbs; sometimes we have to be destroyed to begin again
and like a Phoenix rise from the ashes of our charred life..

Blessings
Talia

Keitharcher
31-01-06, 19:52
Hi

It seems to me you have done the right thing for you, I am pleased for you that a positive step you have taken has had such an impact on your health. Keep up the good work

Keith

Meg
31-01-06, 20:20
Well done you .
Good move you made.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

alexis
31-01-06, 21:13
Hi Talia, glad things are going ok for you, well done,xxx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

nomorepanic
31-01-06, 21:17
Hi Talia

I am so pleased to hear that things are going so well and you have realised that life can be rosy after all.

A big well done on coping and all these changes.

Nicola

Karen
31-01-06, 22:50
Glad things are looking up for you Talia.

Karen

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels