PDA

View Full Version : stil so worried

minnie h
12-05-10, 14:09
im havin real truble wiv the stomach thing.its just under my ribs in the centre.its very rumbly n windy n haz been makin me breathless.sumtime it feels like thers a tight band around me.n i cnt eat am just not hungry,iv seen a nurse last wk n a doctor yesterday they both listend 2 my heart n lungs they wer fine.n they both sed it just anx and a nervous tummy,i askd the doc if wind n stuf can make u breathless n he said yes! Am just stil so worried its sumthing serious.av had this for nearly 2 whole wks,i also feel sicky n my mouth is very watery. If uv had or hav this plz hlp, i just cnt stop worrying about it hanna x x x

crazyhayz
12-05-10, 17:29
This is classic anxiety, i couldnt eat atall when i had this, its literally where ur sooooo worried, its like sickness and yes, exactly as doc described it, nervous-tummy. I get it loads and its not nice.But is honestly nothing to worry about. If u really are that worried, then explain to ur doctor ur in agony everyday with ur tummy and he might refer u for a scan, just for peace of mind. sometimes we need to exagggerate our problems to doctors to get them to do something, coz otherwise we go out ofg our mind. but u didnt hear that from me... lol.