PDA

View Full Version : Another year older and feeling "off" today

MOMINPANIC
13-05-10, 16:30
Today I turn 36. Not quite sure how I feel about it, but it's not starting off the best as I woke up not feeling the best and of course that raises my anxiety level! I fell asleep earlier last night than normal and woke up about 1:30 a.m. with awful heartburn (2nd night in a row), so I took some TUMS and was fine after that, but I woke up this morning just not feeling the best. I'm still tired, which you wouldn't think I'd be because I slept pretty well last night, and I'm kind of dizzy and my stomach just feels a little quesy (sp). I ate my breakfast with no problems though. I also feel like I've got a big knot sitting at the top of my stomach, so of course that has me concerned! So now that I'm 36 am I going to start falling apart? LOL! I'm hoping I just have a small bug and the "knot" feeling in my stomach is just GERD or something. Do you think it is? I just took a Prilosec. I hope I can start feeling better and whatever this is goes away so I can enjoy my day.

http://www.anxietyzone.com/Themes/default/images/icons/modify_inline.gif

sammie23
13-05-10, 16:36
Happy Birthday! Its your special day so think good thoughts and be happy :)

Vanilla Sky
13-05-10, 21:22
Happy Birthday . Hey im 42 :ohmy: so your not as old as me lol . Have a great day
Paige :flowers: xx

Zee
13-05-10, 21:34
Happy Birthday:)

That knot in your tum is something ive had when really anxious.