PDA

View Full Version : Another, very scared, newbie here!

nutsaboutcaramel
13-05-10, 19:47
I'm glad I'm here so Hello! But I'm terrified of this hole thing, this forum looks massive and I'm not sure I'll ever find my way around....

I have a Social Anxiety Disorder, I was taking Citalopram but stopped a year or so ago. My symptoms come in waves of severity and right now it's pretty bad..I want to quit my job, not because I don't like it (It's fab!) but that feeling before I start every day just nearly swallows me up..and I'm not sure I can carry on like it for much longer, let alone forever.
Anyways...I'm looking forward to meeting some new people just please be gentle with me :winks:

nomorepanic
13-05-10, 19:49
Hi nutsaboutcaramel

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vixxy
13-05-10, 19:54
Hi and welcome!
Dont worry about the people on this site. Everyone is in a similar situation so we're all very nice :D

nutsaboutcaramel
14-05-10, 08:08
Thankyou everyone! It feels like such a big step joining a board so I'm thankful that everyone is so nice! xx

phattgal
14-05-10, 09:22
i felt the same about joining nuts, but everyone has been a great help, sometimes you just want reassurance, sometimes advice but rest assured someone out there will answer and make you feel not quite so alone. x

Vanilla Sky
14-05-10, 21:23
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

Veronica H
14-05-10, 23:10
:welcome:to NMP. Glad that you have found us.

Veronicax

curlybird
15-05-10, 16:59
Welcome aboard nuts! :hugs:

You'll be well looked after I'm sure...

Emma x