PDA

View Full Version : Muscular aches

Zee
14-05-10, 08:19
Does anyone have the problem of tense muscles especially in neck and shoulders?.. Every morning I ache when I get out of bed even though I have a neck support pillow and have tried 3 different type matresses. The stiffness subsides after an hour or so but through the day I have muscular tension either in my shoulder, neck or base of neck. Also a few twinges in elbows, forearms, calves etc.. Surely its not just anxiety?.. My gp said I was too physically well after blood tests to have arthritis condition.

jaded jean
14-05-10, 08:57
Hi Zee.
I did not initially have this but a month into cit. I have achey upper arms and my knees really kill. I think its tension with the anxiety. I have a memory foam mattress and that makes me ache more sometimes!!
Jean.

zippy
14-05-10, 09:36
I am currently having this problem. My arm and shoulder was aching and then my back and side and now my hip and knee.Its not a pain but feels like muscular or as if something is out of line,i cant explain it really.I keep doubting its anxiety and i am going to my docs today for peace of mind.

Zee
14-05-10, 09:52
Let us know how you get on zippy