PDA

View Full Version : Floozie who?

Floozie
31-01-06, 19:56
Hi, my name is Floozie, name given to me by friends and workmates due to my complete inability to not flirt. I am introducing myself again as advised by an administator. I have been suffering with severe depression for five years and have now developed severe anxiety which has let to the de-personalisation and de-something else! It is all very scary but now I have found these boards I hope to be able to share with others, not only this horrid nonsense of a life through depression but all the good bits as well. I am at this very minute expecting a lift to go out with a group of friends I have known for 20 years but it is taking the combination of chocolate, tea and Valium to get me there. Speak to someone later. Floozie

alexis
31-01-06, 19:58
Hi Floozie, welcome to the site, hope you get lots of wonderful advice.
Well done on going out and I hope you have a lovely time,take care.xxx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

clickaway
31-01-06, 20:06
Hi again Floozie ;)

Welcome aboard - one in six of us suffer from depression at some time so you are certainly not alone here.

I'm glad you are going out with your friends; its it's important that you don't shut yourself away.

I'm sure you'll find additional friends on this board - its a great place for comfort, advice and support.

Take care,

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

trac67
31-01-06, 20:48
Hi Floozie,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

sueiamnew
31-01-06, 20:50
Hi Floozie and welcome to the site.

nomorepanic
31-01-06, 20:51
Hi Floozie

A warm welcome aboard the forum and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

Meg
31-01-06, 21:56
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=healthanxiety

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=symptoms

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
31-01-06, 22:06
Hi Floozie

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels

dream
01-02-06, 06:21
hi floozie
welcome to this site
take care denisexx

denise

chucklehound
01-02-06, 08:50
Hi Floozie and welcome to NMP!:D

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

Ma Larkin
01-02-06, 09:13
Hi Floozie, nice name! Welcome on board. I too suffer from depression, anxiety & panic attacks. It takes diazepam to get me out, but once out I really seem to enjoy myself. When you know you're not alone with this, its half the battle. Hope you enjoyed yourself.

Take care, Les, x