PDA

View Full Version : palps and chest pain

shipmate
14-05-10, 11:17
Hi Are of you like me ok when i get in the morning but as the day go's on i feel the chest pain coming on then sometime after then have palps some days are better than others also the more work i do pains starts earlyer and palps so if i can i just work though them after palps pain as gone i feel much better anyone else this this or is this just me

sarah jayne
14-05-10, 11:19
Hi, i experience chest pain nearly every day and also get palptations, i dont get them everyday normally a couple of times a wekk and they scare me everytime :weep:

shipmate
14-05-10, 11:52
Thank you sarha for your reply they scare me too some days are better than others do you have the feeling of short of breath and sort odd feeling in your you chest too

minnie h
14-05-10, 11:59
im getin the same az u shipmate.especialy the hard 2 breath feeling.n weird feelings in my chest,n yea sum chest pains,iv seen a doctor and a nurse in the last wk they both said anxiety.but i really dnt think it iz.am so worried : (

shipmate
14-05-10, 14:15
I know how you feel they do scare you
pain and palps
i had ecg test last year and doc said heart ok but still concerned as still having these dam palps and chest pain had ECHO scan this week but not seeing doc untill 26th june we all want to get back to normal but some days i think will i ever feel the same as i was 12 monthe back
i hope you feel much better soon

june
14-05-10, 14:53
This is from 'Symptoms' on left of screen
The chest pains you experience are due to the constricting of the chest wall muscles and the muscles between your ribs and not due to any actual muscles in your heart and the best cure is to start stretching these muscles gently to relieve the pain. Although you may not feel like doing any exercise whilst getting these pains, try stretching your arms above and behind your head, out to the sides and bending over gently to relieve the pain.
Naturally most people are dreadfully worried about their hearts but if your G.P. has given you the all clear cardiac wise - then do not be alarmed if the chest pains and palpitations come back and last for more than a day. If it is related to panic, although it is painful and worrying, the pains will subside if you try gentle exercise and ignore them.
There is a lot more explanation on these symptoms that you are describing - much of it is caused by hyperventilaytion (NOTHING to worry about):ohmy:
Please read some of this it will help you to understand your fears.
Best wishes
june
:hugs:

shipmate
14-05-10, 17:12
Thank you very much for your advice i am very greatful as it's put my mind at rest a little and will try your advice

i been looking on this website site for some time and you all do a great job may this site go on for ever and ever
kind regards robert