PDA

View Full Version : Hello

velvetmonkey
14-05-10, 12:22
Hi folks,

My name's Simon, I guess I should say a little about me. I'm from Cookham near Windsor but have lived in South East London for the past three years. I have a long history of getting anxious, but more so when I get into a relationship.

There have been several incidents over the past few years where it's gotten the better of me, my job has suffered and ended up loosing the guy I was seeing. This time round it's hit really bad, and I've had a month so far off work, am currently on 20mg of Citalopram (only just starting to feel it after two weeks) and valium when it hits bad. And having psycotherapy.

I'm really glad I found this place!

diane07
14-05-10, 12:23
Hi velvetmonkey

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

hallam11
14-05-10, 13:30
Hello Simon!

Welcome to No More Panic!!!! :welcome:

This site is so good for those of us that need a little extra support! You will find so many nice people on here that you can talk to and become friends with.

Take care xxx

seeker-of-peace
14-05-10, 16:18
Hello, I just joined but I can tell you that you are not alone :)

Vanilla Sky
14-05-10, 21:21
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

Veronica H
14-05-10, 23:13
:welcome:to NMP Simon:flowers:

Veronicax

curlybird
15-05-10, 16:55
Hi Simon,

Welcome aboard! It's my first time back on this site in about 4 years...but I knew exactly where to come for the best advice. Everyone is so nice and I'm sure we'll both be well looked after :)

How are you feeling today? I'm feeling exhausted from the medication! Only just managing to keep my eyes open whilst I type...:unsure:

Anyway, hope you're feeling ok today...

Take care,
Emma x