PDA

View Full Version : my 1st one

jaded jean
14-05-10, 13:32
I had my first mammogram yesterday.
Was a bit nervous but the ladies were so helpful ansd supportive.It was not as uncomfortable as I had thought and was over in no time
Jean:yesyes:

june
14-05-10, 14:56
:hugs::hugs:well done:hugs:
I absolutely hate going BUT i would never miss an appointment.:yesyes:
Best wishes
June
:hugs:

Jannie2948
14-05-10, 15:13
Good for you, not too awful are they, and apparently its better if you are a bigger woman!! thank gawd for that :-)

How did you get on at the Dr's today?

Jannie x x

jaded jean
14-05-10, 16:45
June/Jannie
I would never miss an appontment but saying being bigger on top i suppose it was easier. haha:yesyes:
Jean

Jannie2948
14-05-10, 16:49
No, I would never miss one either, my sister had breast cancer and she is fine, so I always go for mine.

You are having a good day aint you :-)

Jannie x x

jaded jean
14-05-10, 16:58
Sure am apart from floor people not bloody turnng up.:mad: Thats what does agitate me . but the doctor said I have to define it to how I would have felt before I had this illness and I thought yes I wouldnt have felt much different. so nearly 5pm no one will come now so another couple of days with no floring in the bathroom!! hey ho.
Jean

Jannie2948
14-05-10, 17:30
Funny you should say that, I had my agents come to look at something that is wrong in my bathroom today and could have bashed him!! Won't do anything and have to put up with it :mad: Still these things are sent to try us as they say :-) my son will do it for me bless him.
Jannie