PDA

View Full Version : just wondering

iamsam188
14-05-10, 15:06
since i have started having my panic attacks i moved back home and have become dependant on my mum and tomo she is going 200 miles away for the night nd im bricking it!!!!

i havent been away from my mum in just over a year and i dont think im going to cope very well, was wondering if anyone ca help or think of ways i can ge through it without any problems!!!!!

in desperation here!!!!!!

any comments will be grateful!!!!!!

thankyou :P

seeker-of-peace
14-05-10, 16:29
Hello :)

ok, I am at home a lot alone and the thought of that alone can make you panic! It's the what if's ... what if I die or what if I need something, who will help etc, right?

Do you have any relaxation techiques such as a cd or book? I meditate a lot when I feel anxious. I hate the heart jumping out of my chest and sweating but breathing slowly helps soooo much, it stops the symptoms.

Will anyone be around besides your mum? You do know you will be ok? It is the symptoms that scare us so much is all.

jothenurse
14-05-10, 18:12
I also have a hard time being by myself - I try to distract myself as best as I can. Do things on the computer, watch tv, read, go outside for a walk or take a drive. Anything to keep my mind off of the What if's? I know it is hard - I have a hard time with it, also.

fairyclairy
14-05-10, 18:50
I know how you're feeling... my mum and dad r going away for a week at the beginning on June and i dont know what il do... theyre going out of this country so its not as tho they can even drive back... just split with my fiance of 5 yrs, so il literally have no1 to ring if i get panicky.. cos wudnt put that on my friends!
Its going to be hell and im panicking now about it and its not even happening yet!

Let me know how u get on.... cos il be in ur shoes for a week soon :S xxx