PDA

View Full Version : Back to the drs.

jaded jean
14-05-10, 16:19
Have been for my appointment. Mr doctor is pleased with my progress. he said I looked more relaxed and I am coming off the diazepam too.we have another assessment in 2 weeks and if he is and I am feeling confident we could be going back to work!! Saying that once I am given a specific date I will probably start panicking but cross that bridge when I get there.
Jean:yahoo:

Jannie2948
14-05-10, 16:39
That's great new Jean. It's so good that you are feeling so much better and that you could be going back to work in a couple of weeks, brilliant :-) I only took a couple of weeks off work when I started getting ill but just eased back into it when I started back, went in late and finished early so I didn't have to go on packed trains. You will be fine I'm sure. Just think all those positive thoughts and you'll get there. So happy for you.

Jannie x x

jaded jean
14-05-10, 16:42
Thanks Jannie.
Considering I am just coming out of my blip that was not too bad eh. I have got to get my head round the start back date tho. nothing set in stone yet but positive thoughts yes!:D
Jean xxxxx

Jannie2948
14-05-10, 16:46
Absolutely, and you definitely can do it, just keep reminding yourself that you can and you will :-) Look how far you've come, and only yesterday you were having a blip and now you have got this good news and you are feeling so much better, good for you. I've just had a great walk with the dog, feel good and am now going to watch cricket (hate to say it but I'm a cricket fanatic - I know, people think I am very sad!!!!) :D

Hope you have a really good evening and weekend.

Jannie x x

jaded jean
14-05-10, 16:54
Jannie
I started watching football on sky sports with my kids last year and realised why I had not done so before.. I am a hooligan!!:mad:
do you have the dog next week??
Have a good weekend yourself .
Jean xxxxx

Jannie2948
14-05-10, 16:58
That's how I am when watching sport, I get so involved, and I never ever think we will lose, I always think we can win, glass half full half empty comes to mind, and mine is always half full :-)

No, he goes home on Sunday :weep:

It was my colleague and his wife's birthday today so I sent them a picture of him this morning on my bed wishing them a happy birthday, bless. I don't want him to go home, think I'll move before he comes back to get him :D

Thanks, you too and hope you keep improving.

Jannie x x

jaded jean
14-05-10, 18:05
Jannie you are are a doggie napper! Just dont answer the door when he comes!!:shrug:
You have a good weekend too.
Jean xxx