PDA

View Full Version : Icy cold sensations

SARAH365
14-05-10, 17:05
Hi I am starting something called intensive cbt in about 6 weeks due to very bad anxiety and health anxiety but I can't see that what I'm now and again experiencing is due to being anxious as I'm not aware of feeling anxious when this happens. But it frightens me so much that I've decided to put it on here in the hope someone can shed some light on what may be happening. I don't like the feeling of suddenly feeling really really tired for no reason. I always think it's due to lung cancer or blood cancer. My blood results have shown a decrease in white blood cells so this is now at the front of my mind 24/7. I have to have them repeated But I'm now constantly thinking this is due to cancer and this is why I'm so tired. Today in town I felt so tired and a bit nauseous and suddenly my head, neck, back and arms started to go really icy cold. This cold feeling spread and stayed for about 5 minutes. Two weeks ago I felt faint in town and got the same icy cold feelings. Plus the soles of my feet were a mass of tingles. It was horrible and I was so scared. But coming back in my daughter's car I got it again except this time I was sitting down so it couldn't be due to a drop in blood pressure as I wasn't standing. I just sat there - not hyperventilating at all - and evenually the icy feeling left me. Having been home now for about an hour I no longer feel tired/drained or nauseous yet I definately was in town. Does anyone else get these creeping cold sensations? Sorry for such a long text - just very worried. Thanks, Sarah.

Wee-Mee
16-05-10, 18:22
Not to belittle the fear you have AT ALL because it is horrible feeling this way but it really sounds like anxiety symptoms.. have a look at the link. Obviously if you feel you're not anxious or anything then try explain to your gp but feeling tired definitely goes hand in hand with anxiety/depression etc. I am CONSTANTLY tired! Feel free to pm me if you need petal.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms/

xx

SARAH365
16-05-10, 21:30
Thank you SO MUCH for writing to me. I am praying so much it really is anxiety related x x

SARAH365
16-05-10, 22:05
I think I have