PDA

View Full Version : hayfever swollen lips??

allergyphobia
14-05-10, 19:48
i get hayfever quite badly starting in the spring, it seems to effect all my mouth, itchy throat and roof of mouth but i seem to be getting swollen lips too does anybody else have this??? its scaring me thinking my throat will swell too and close up, i am avoiding google as i know it'll terrify me about allergic reactions and im pretty sure its just hayfever :'(

Bexmumto3
14-05-10, 19:57
I don't normally get swollen lips with my hayfever but they do sometimes randomly swell for no apparent reason.
I'm thinking that my hayfever must be bad at the moment as I'm suffering especially tonight it feels like my throat is swelling & like someone has their hands around my neck, I'm all bunged up & just feel weird :(
Sorry no help again am I but big hugs xx

allergyphobia
14-05-10, 20:00
ah bex what are we like!!! mine swell too, like now, theyve been swollen all afternoon and it makes me not wanna eat. my throat is all itchy too and yep to the hands round the neck! ive got a cold flannel on me and going to shower in a bit as u shud get rid of all the pollen before you get into bed. how are you anyway? i had a job interview today which has tired me out too i think. big hugs to you too

Amber
xxx

Bexmumto3
14-05-10, 20:09
Silly thing is since I read your post it feels like mine are swelling so I know that is all in my head as they were fine before !!
I'm having a really rubbish evening, had been relatively ok through the day then it started around 4ish with my throat feeling puffy, I have that heavy feeling on my chest, ringing in my ears, that awful feeling in my head like when you get a blood rush if you move too quickly & I'm all heavy when I move. My head is just being so irrational at the moment, I know I probably have a bug as the kids have been a bit off colour but my head is just in such a stupid place at the moment that I can't think sensibly at all, I am really hating this at the moment :(
Well done on the interview, fingers crossed all goes well for you & that you get the job. Maybe one day we will both be free of all this rubbish & can live a 'normal' life, what ever one of those is, lol xx