PDA

View Full Version : Newbie.

amosxchick
14-05-10, 23:26
Hey all.

Thought i would introduce myself.

Im 22 years old and live in lowestoft near norwich!

Basically ive been ill since sept with headaches and stomach problems and since nov i have been having around 4/5 panic attacks a day.

Its getting to the point where im finding it hard to handle and its really getting me down at the moment and causing me to suffer with depression. I have been having counselling for the last 5 weeks got my last session next week. Am due to start CBT in 2 weeks time.

Ive also just lost my job by having so much time off and i always think that its all in my head and not real but after reading this site ive realised it isnt in my head would be good to talk to people who understand what im going through.

:D

diane07
14-05-10, 23:30
Hi amosxchick

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

JT69
15-05-10, 17:02
Hi Welcome to NMP,

Here you will find the support and help you need from lots of caring people. I dont know what I would of done without it.

Take care and hope you feel better soon.
JO.xx

Vanilla Sky
15-05-10, 22:45
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: paige x

unspoken
15-05-10, 23:43
Hi, welcome. All those panic attacks sound horrible :(

I have also lost my job due to anxiety and depression and I'm around your age. It can be very lonely having anxiety, as people who haven't experienced it don't tend to realise just how bad it is and some people don't believe it's a real illness. There are lots of people here who understand what you're going through :hugs:

aaron1977
18-05-10, 20:56
Welcome,There are some good people on here,they will help you throught it,you are not alone,chat soon aaron