PDA

View Full Version : michael jackson pen pal wanted

cheeky monkey
15-05-10, 16:47
Hi is there any michael fans out there who would love to chat, I have been a huge fan for many many years. I am finding it very hard to come to terms with what happened last year I still dont believe it.
It would be great to chat too someone who understands the pain of losing michael.
Im dreading the annerversary next month.
Hope to hear from someone
Take Care
susie

minnie h
19-05-10, 09:58
i loved micheal so much,stil cnt believe he died! Feel free 2 pm me

rambler
30-05-10, 16:52
Hi, Susie. I tried to Pm you but it said that you wasn't accepting private messages :(

Going home
30-05-10, 18:04
I didn't realise it has been almost a year since MJ died. He was a very mixed up man but I always loved him...he was only 5 years younger than me and I well remember seeing him and his brothers on tv for the first time when I was 15 and he was 10. My own kids have grown up loving Michael too and we have all his albums, favourites being Off The Wall which was made before all the surgery when he was still young and handsome, and later the History album....and I always loved to hear him sing the lovely ballard called Smile. I prefer to remember him when he was a younger man, before all the craziness but no matter what, there'll never be another Michael J...:)

Anna xxx

rambler
30-05-10, 18:08
I really can't believe it's been a year either!!!

cheeky monkey
30-05-10, 21:49
Hi Anna thanks for your reply you are right there will never be another Michael. My fav album is Blood on the Dance Floor where he sings about a susie lol.
Hi rambler sorry you should be able to pm now, I will admit Im hopeless with computors I know how to turn them on but that is it,lol
I shall look forward to hearing from you
take care