PDA

View Full Version : Im really scared!!!!!!!!! :(

ames6767
15-05-10, 17:09
hi all, Im really frightened as my heart is skipping loads of beats. Ive had a bad stomach for a few days and it seems to have bought on these missed beats. also not sleeping amazingly well. its making me miserable

Muzzer
16-05-10, 10:26
Hi,
I do feel for you. I have had a bad couple of weeks and also have an upset tummy which seems to make them worse. I have had them now for over 30 yrs and as Im still alive I guess they really are benign! Try not to be so scared, that will make them worse ..... easier said than done tho I know! Lack of sleep also makes them worse I find. A few days ago I was so fed up with them I thought 'sod it' and went out and did a load of gardening ..... and I didn't have one while I was working!!
I hope you're having a better day today and really hope you managed to get some good sleep :) xx

emma09
17-05-10, 08:42
the past three days mine have been terrible! like the above poster said distraction is the best! i was at work for 12 hrs yeasterday on my feet i only noticed them when i sat down! if i was working i didnt get one!!! your not alone! :bighug1:

gypsywomen
17-05-10, 09:25
it might be best having a chat with your gp to put your mind at ease,anxiety can make us feel awful

Typer
20-05-10, 20:31
A bad stomach and worsening of the palps seem to go hand in hand for me. Hope you are feeling a bit better