PDA

View Full Version : Feel most sensitive during afternoon - but better after exercise

TheWolf
15-05-10, 18:07
I feel the most relaxed when I'm tired. Ever afternoon around 4pm I feel like very sensitised and I need e.g. an hour of walk to get these stress out. Afterwards I feel tired but relaxed and at that point when I'm back home I don't really worry about panic attacks etc.

Anyone find this?

baldy_dude
17-05-10, 15:06
1pm onwards for me Wolf. Feel fine in the morning, then afternoon it all kicks off. Regarding the exercise, I always feel brilliant after playing a bit of indoor or astroturf football, but my problem is actually in the lead up to exercise... 9 times of out 10 I'll pull out cause I'm too scared to exercise in case something bad happens me. but that 1 time I always feel brilliant after it, like I've burnt off all this excess adrenalin....

Exercise is a great solution.... a walk, a run, whatever.... but as i say building youself up to do it is nearly as exhausting as the actual event!

jothenurse
17-05-10, 18:12
Mornings are my rough time. I have a lot of gaggy feeling that goes on for most of the morning. I can't eat and I've lost weight. My psychiatrist has my taking 1 mg Ativan in the morning and 1 mg Ativan at lunch. As the day goes on then, usually later in the afternoon and in the evening I feel a little better and can usually eat some.
In the morning I do go out and walk for a half an hour and make myself do errands. I am on a medical leave from work so I am trying to keep used to going out because I am a little agoraphobic. I also usually hope that if I distract myself the gaggy feeling will be better.
Anyone have any suggestions for this gaggy feeling? It's just like my gag reflex is super sensitive. I hate it.