PDA

View Full Version : A quick thankyou :)

Oceana9518
15-05-10, 19:55
I havent been on here for a while. I have started a new job as a recruitment consultant which has been keeping my mind busy and occupied. I havent taken citalopram for 12 weeks now. The only thing that worries me is going on holiday on July 1st so not sure if i start taking again "just in case" as i will have alot of time on my hands. But anyway. Im getting pretty emotional typing this as i genuinely dont believe i couldve got to where i am without the love and support off the people on this forum. You are always here when i need you and are always there to offer a shoulder to cry on. Im not sure how to contact nomorepanic directly but I was hoping to donate some handmade jewellery ( was my hobby that took my mind off anxiety) so that you can raise money to keep supporting this amazing forum. Im also offering members 20% off all jewellery . I am currently making something special for nomorepanic where all proceeds go to the forum. So i shall keep you posted. But most of all i just want to say a huge thankyou to everyone who has helped me through difficult times and I will always be there for pepole who need my advise. To view the jewellery go to facebook then type in beadrock in the search engine (make sure you select the " group" category and mine is the first one with the turquoise donut necklace :) would post a link but dont want to upset anyone. If you do want the link then just contact me directly.

Love and blessings.
Emma aka " stoney ":bighug1:

nomorepanic
15-05-10, 20:06
Hi Emma

Aww it is lovely to hear from you again and I am so pleased that you are doing so well now.

Thanks for the lovely offer of support - very kind of you - and I will gladly accept anything that I could sell to other members.

Just let me know how I go about getting it etc.

Thanks