PDA

View Full Version : my symptoms...

complic8ed
19-02-04, 20:16
-my teeth [asking if they're white and brushing 'em]
-counting stuff over and over
-i used to clean my room everyday, but now that i can't walk, i can't keep it clean and it really pisses me off
-liking or hating certain numbers
-i hate eating food with my fingers, it's makes me feel dirty and sticky
-cleaning my ears [peroxide, bactine, checking for wax]
-checking for sores on my body
-i'm afraid of abraham lincoln, party balloons, thunder and lightning, fireworks, loud popping noises
-social phobia [i hate being in the front, attentio, all eyes on me]
-when it gets close to time to go somewhere, i start panicing, afraid i'll be late
-i worry all the time about death, making people mad at me,
-i'm always organizing and planning
-violent head movements, and if something makes me mad, i'll put my index fingers by my head and pretend they're devil horns
-i'm obssesed with crazy peop;e

Rennie1989
19-02-04, 20:58
i have most of the symptoms ya have.

social phobia, when it gets..., im always... etc

when ya have a p.a. what happens to ya

jade

benoo5
19-02-04, 21:25
ime really sorry,that your having such a bad time..you say,that you cant walk,is that the result of your back operation,have the doctors said wot the prognosis is for the future.

dont ever feel you cant vent your feelings on here,there are lots of nice people,who will listen,best get it out of your system!

some of your symptoms sound like OCD,are you receiving councelling for this.

if your in a wheelchair,do you belong to any clubs,where they do exercise,and sports,these will do your anxiety the world of good.

most of all,keep posting,let us know how you are doing...best wishes..bryan.

Rennie1989
19-02-04, 21:33
bryans right, find a club and do a few exercises, usually to calm myself down i listen to music on a walkman coz im the only person listening to it, now one else.

i may be doin snow boarding lessons one day, cool

jade

complic8ed
20-02-04, 19:19
i have freidreich's ataxia [fa]. it's a type of muscular distrophy.
i take zoloft for ocd and i see a councelor and psychiatrist.
i been going to the gym for 8 1/2 years and i do horseback therapy and magnetic therapy.

"Guns don't kill people. The Government does." -Dale Gribble [k.o.t.h]

benoo5
20-02-04, 22:08
well done you,

theres a special stables near me,with both indoor and outdoor facilities,and i help out once a month,which is good for everyone,except i end up having to muck out lol.

the gym work is great,and i have so much admiration for you,there are so many people happy to do nothing about there problem,but are the first to criticise others.

i wish you every success,keep your chin up,

best wishes..bryan.

complic8ed
22-02-04, 04:31
thank you. it's hard work, but i'm determined not to give up.i hope to god the doctors come up with a cure. not just for me, but others too. i've been getting depressed lately, 'cuz i think my disease is getting a little worse. i hope not though.

"Guns don't kill people. The Government does." -Dale Gribble [k.o.t.h]