PDA

View Full Version : a new member

jessy
16-05-10, 21:23
HI im new to the site, i dont really know what im looking for ? I have a panic disorder and find it really difficult to talk about.....

diane07
16-05-10, 21:26
Hi jessy

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

margaret jones
16-05-10, 21:36
Hi jessy welcome to this great site i hope you find lots of help and advice from the great people on this site

Take Care Maggie xxxxx

jessy
16-05-10, 21:49
Hi, thanks for your messages.......ive just read about panic attacks and when i read the symptoms page iis was as if someone was reading my mind and writing down what i feel... ive had panic attacks for 18 years on and off but this time i cant seem to shrug it off. ive been on tablets for 7 weeks and do feel abit better..(sometimes)...im trying so so hard to convince myself that its not anything else.....ive also got globus and this terrifies me......does anyone else have this?

dannibarbie2009
16-05-10, 21:59
Hi Jess,
There are so many people on here who are going through the same thing as you and are all looking for advice and support from each other. I only joined today and have spoken to so many people in the same boat.
Sorry But I am unsure what globus is?? If you dont mind explaining.
Please do not hesitate to p message me to talk. Sometimes it is easier.

Danielle x

Hope33
16-05-10, 23:58
Hi Jessy,
Welcome on nmp! Im new to this forum too. Hope we can help each other! :-)

jessy
17-05-10, 21:52
Hi, i hope we can give each other help/advice too.. Im new to this site so im still looking and reading everything..Its strange to see that there are people with the same as me and all this time i just thought it was me and i was just going mad....Hope to speak soon..xx

Veronica H
17-05-10, 21:56
:welcome:to NMP Jessy.

Veronicax