PDA

View Full Version : ladies only plz

minnie h
17-05-10, 17:18
hi i no sum ppl wil laf at this but... I came on my period 2day the thing is i neva really get bad period pains.but 2day they really hurt n my bottom ov bak hurts n my legs hurt 2,n im on quite heavy,is the pain usualy worse depending on how heavy flow it iz? This is really worrying me n its very painful hope every1s havin a gud day 2day! hanna x x

Vixxy
17-05-10, 17:21
Hi minnie.
Im late for my period and im hoping im not going to skip one because of the crap im putting my body through at the moment! Fingers crossed lol.
As for pains, I get the same pains you describe. I usually feel like everything is swollen and heavy even when its not.
Periods will change as you age, so dont worry about it being heavy this month. it might be a blip.

gypsywomen
17-05-10, 17:36
may i ask have you opened your bowels today .as this can cause you to have bad pain if not

minnie h
17-05-10, 17:44
thanx for the replys peeps..yes i have opend my bowels 2day lol.its just a read a poster at the doctors the otha day.n it said a change in ur period cud b a sighn ov ovarian c x x

gypsywomen
17-05-10, 17:52
please note the sign said could be ,,if this is the first time it has happened i shouldn't worry i was a nurse who worked with cancer ... you don't necessary have bad pain or heavy ,,periods

Bexmumto3
17-05-10, 18:14
I get the same when I am having a heavy period, also get like a cramp feeling all down my legs as well. I don't have heavy periods all the time some are really light compared to others, I think with regards to seeing changes they would expect them to happen for longer than just the one & you would have other symptoms too excessive swelling of the abdomen being one of them (it is the biggest killer in my family so I am worried about this myself) please try not to worry yourself un-necessarily.

Would there be any chance that you could have been pregnant at all ?

minnie h
17-05-10, 18:41
no i cudnt hav been pregnant,az had a scan at docs the otha day n he joked that ther woz no baby ther lol x

gypsywomen
17-05-10, 19:19
well if you had scan this should ease your mind