PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy

mad-girl
17-05-10, 21:32
Hi. Please help I been suffering from dizziness for a quite a while now, but the last couple of weeks its been getting worse - it fills like my head is spinning and that im going to faint, I do get the good old heart flutters with this and the feeling of being very hot, and sometimes a little sick. Im really worried. Whats wrong with me???
Please help me

Di xxx:weep:

debs180
17-05-10, 22:27
hi there,
sorry i dont have any answers 4 u, but i just wanted to say that i suffer dizziness alot too, and mine has been bad lately, just as u describe, id say its just anxiety related, but its a worry and i think the worry makes it alot worse. Like i said sorry its of no help, just to say your not alone. xx

Sarah Louise
17-05-10, 22:42
Hi,

I have the same thing i have had it for a year i had a MRI a few months ago because i was getting constant spinning and dizziness i also get a strange pressure feeling.

The MRI has come back clear, I went back to see the nuro doc and he told me its tension headaches and anxiety when one starts it makes the other worse. I take Nurofen tension headache tablets and the doctors have given me tablets to stop the dizziness which help me alot.

Do you get any tension in your shoulders and neck?

mad-girl
19-05-10, 12:48
Hi, the last couple of days I have been getting really bad headaches more so over the front of the head, not really noticed anything in the shoulders or neck.

Thanks xxx