PDA

View Full Version : head tremor and racing heart

kay18
17-05-10, 22:47
Hi does anyone else suffer with a head tremor and racing heart. It is getting worse every single day i cant even look someone in the eye no more as i have this fear that my head will shake and someone will see. It is really getting me down and stopping me from living like a normal 18 year old would. I have always suffered with my nerves from a young age and i have had this head tremor. But since i have been out of work this tremor has gotten worse and also i have a racing heart when i think about going out the house.Before i was really confident and outgoing, now i just feel like a freak! I was wondering if their is any medication to help? thank you

anthrokid
18-05-10, 05:43
Heya, i'm 19 and i also get this kind of head tremor. It's horrible! I'm on medication for panic disorder and anxiety as well as doing cbt which is really helping me to get through the symptoms, they are nowhere near as worse as they used to be.

debstar
19-05-10, 01:18
I used to get this. It was horrible. Especially when you are talking to someone or in a stressful situation would make it worse. It just one day disappeared. It has been one of my many anxiety symptoms.

kay18
19-05-10, 11:36
Yes thats what triggers mine off, eye contact when im talking to someone. I really hope mine dissapears one day. It stopping me living my life.

debstar
20-05-10, 00:25
Don't stop doing things because of it. Maybe that's why mine just went away because I was determined for it to not win.

kay18
20-05-10, 14:55
I do try my best to get out and do things. It has got worse since i have been pregant because i have been so stressed plus i cant take any anxiety medication. But 5 more weeks i should have baby then i will have to go back to the doctors and get something what will help. Because i would love to go back to college and give my baby the best life i can. I need to start thinking positive but it is so hard at the moment! I just wish i was that confident girl i used to be 2 years ago!

debstar
21-05-10, 00:05
Good luck with your baby. Hopefully it disappears after the baby is born. Stay positive.

kay18
21-05-10, 11:35
Thank you x