PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Roses2
18-05-10, 18:14
Its Claire. I really feeling extremely down today. Managed to get an appointment with the physc on Thursday. I cant take these horrible escitaplaram things anymore. Ive been sick everyday for the last week and they make me shake its really embarassing.

Claire X:yesyes:

nomorepanic
18-05-10, 18:15
Hi Roses2

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Marginalia
18-05-10, 21:19
Welcome Claire. It is discouraging when you've built up hope in something and it doesn't work as you hoped. It can take a few goes to find the right medication for you personally. I'm sure this is pretty presumptuous from a stranger, so please take with a pinch of salt, but your assertiveness in saying no to what's not working, and getting on the line to see the psych shows a strength, independence and self-knowledge which makes me feel you have the fighting spirit to get through this down period in your own way (hopefully finding the support from others and medication which will work with you).
Good luck in your journey, uphill as it seems now, will have its downhill slopes eventually,
Min.