PDA

View Full Version : Kickboxing

StandFree1903
18-05-10, 22:43
I am going to start Kickboxing soon.

Aint going alone though, I have asked my mate Steph to help which she is. Just gota find a place near me & Steph that does it lol. Time to hit smelly google I think lol.

I have decided that I would like to raise money for Cruse Bereavement Scotland, I am going to attend each class for three months, I will make sure there is photographic evidence to back up that I have been there. :).

If you would like details about this, just ask me about it. Chow for now guys n gals.

P.S Hopefully the exercise will help the anxiety and weight problems :D:yesyes:.

Danath
18-05-10, 23:18
theres a kickboxing club near me id like to start going to, but I havent yet as I'm worried I won't fit in i suppose and I am embarassed because of my weight, ive put on quite a lot recentley.

I'm pleased to hear someone has overcome these barriers, and apparently facing the same obstacles as I am.

Dan

StandFree1903
18-05-10, 23:29
Dan, how about when i have been i mention my experiences and see how u feel?

x

Danath
19-05-10, 01:25
that would be nice, thanks

StandFree1903
19-05-10, 01:40
great, god knows when it will be when i go for mine, im still looking for places lol

StandFree1903
07-07-10, 22:13
thats me started kickboxing, A lassie who joined a while ago told me she joined because she too suffered anxiety and she told me it was the best thing she had done :)