PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Advice & Reassurance Please x

jackie13
19-05-10, 07:41
Hi there

I have not posted on here for a while, but I do follow the forum quite regularly.

I have been doing ok for sometime now, still have ups and downs but seem to be able to control them, until this morning.

I am having a very important photoshoot tomorrow and will be with a photographer for about 4 hours, he has been round to discuss and is very positive and excited about the shoot, I am not!!

I keep thinking what if I cant cope, what if I make a fool of myself? When my anxiety comes on bad, I feel like running, but dont. I feel that continuous talking makes it go away, however, thats fine with my partner, but with this photographer I am not sure, my mouth goes really dry as well.

Any advice, I am thinking of cancelling it.

Jackie xxxx

verity
19-05-10, 23:09
Hi Hun,

I hope you have not cancelled the appt. Take one minute at a time and one shot at a time. If you do have to excuse yourself for a bit its ok, and even if you do have to cut the photoshoot short thats ok too, just give it a try, it is better to give something a go than to not try at all. You may suprise yourself and why not talk his ears off! being chatty is fine. Also take some water with you to sip if your mouth gets dry.

Good luck
xxx