PDA

View Full Version : Great to be on here

Mistymemo
19-05-10, 12:05
Hello people

My username is Mistymemo and I have just started taking the ad Fluoxetine 10 mg. Im 31 years old and this is the first time I have decided to try out Anti depressants. I suffer from low self esteem, in fact every single one of my relationships had been destroyed because of my insecurites and feelings of anxiety that something bad will happen in the relationship. I also suffer from Trichotillomania (hair pulling) which I have had since I was ten. I have found that I have always suffered from low self esteem, never believing any compliments and feeling that I am not as normal as the people around me. I feel lonely a lot of the times and empty, never knowing what makes me happy.

Im finding Im yawning a lot since taking Fluoxetine (this has been 3 days now) and that I can't help moving my right leg when Im sitting. I hope these tablets will calm my anxieties and that I will worry less. My current relationship depends on this :)

P.s feel free to contact me if you would like to chat. Take care

diane07
19-05-10, 12:11
Hi Mistymemo

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

KK77
19-05-10, 16:34
Hello Mistymemo

I fully understand how isolating and sometimes destructive this illness can be, but you're not alone in feeling like this and remember that things can change for the better.

I hope the medication helps and welcome to NMP