PDA

View Full Version : emetophobia panic!

HelenLouise
19-05-10, 12:28
=/!
Last night was my friends 20th birthday so we all went out!
One of my friends wasn't there and I found out that the reason was because she had been sick!! Then my friend told me she had been with her all day!!!
So now i'm panicing incase she has a bug and has passed it on to me, through my friend !
I really hope I don't get it!
I only have to hear that one of these nasty bugs is going round and i go in to panic mode but hearing that someone so close to me has it makes me worse :(!
I've just gotten over food poisoning and wasn't sick at all (THANK GOD) but i'm absolutely terrified of feeling that nausea again! I actually can't deal with it!
Appointment with a psychiatrist tomorrow!
If only there was a magic drug that would prevent you from ever being/ feeling sick!! :( xxx

Haruka
24-05-10, 03:10
Don't worry too bad, I do the same exact thing when I notice someone around me has had the stomach bug or a friend was around someone who had the bug. My grandma got it a few weeks ago, and I was stuck in the house with her all day (I was panicking so bad) and I worried myself into a stomach ache. Just do some things to get your mind off the fact, and your stomach ache should go away, it always works for me :)

Sadie6
31-05-10, 01:04
I'm starting to feel sick just reading the forums :ohmy:

Angelai
31-05-10, 12:54
I phoned my best friend this morning, just a hello and to suggest maybe a lunch meeting this week (I just don't go anywhere any more, thought I'd try and make an effort). He had a really bad stomach ache and felt a bit sick. I KNOW I can't catch it down the phone, and he lives 15 miles away, but even so...

maeanna
31-05-10, 19:52
Angelai, maybe he had eaten something dodgy? dont worry hon ul be fine! x