PDA

View Full Version : Strange feeling in chest

B-gal
19-05-10, 20:13
Hi there,

I've had this happen to me a few times now and I've noticed its when I seem to be walking and only occurs for about 5 mins. I could be walking and my heart seems to be going quicker and thumping so hard it feels like its gonna jump out of my chest. At the same time I kinda ket a strange feeling around my jaw and ear....The thumping becomes really hard in my ear too. Im not overweight or anything. Im a normal weight and I am quite fit cause I go to the gym and I also do running. I dont actually suffer from anxiety so I know its not that.....but does anyone have any idea what it is when that happens, what causes it and if it sounds like a should go get checked out?

xxx
xx
x

B-gal
20-05-10, 22:39
Any body got any ideas at all?

xx

nomorepanic
20-05-10, 22:40
Is it this..

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/palpitations/

B-gal
21-05-10, 10:04
Hi there,

Thanks for replying :) The fluttering in the throat does match up to what I feel for sure. I do have a horrible feeling in my ears when it happens too. I might just book an appointment at the doctors because I did get diagnosed with lyme disease about 6 months ago and I'm a little concerned that it is to do with that because I know problems with the heart can be a secondary symptom. Hopefully its absolutely nothing though.

Thanks
xxx