PDA

View Full Version : head pressure, dizzyness, visual distortion...

qualia
19-05-10, 22:14
I'm doing much better with my anxiety lately, full blown anxiety feelings are much less common... But I still have constant head pressure, dizziness, depth perception/colour vision issues... I seem to get eyestrain easily. It winds me up to the point of despair and anxiety (and then the head pressure gets worse?). I also get confused easily.

Last week, the doctor told me it was a tension headache and I guess it has got better since then. It doesn't feel like my head's going to explode anymore, but I really want it to go away now. I want to be my old self. Everything else is normal, just not that... I don't understand why it's still here. I've not had a panic attack in weeks... :(

I just want to know if it's normal to have these symptoms for 2 months solid and how long it would take for them to go away??

Kerry B
19-05-10, 22:38
I know the feeling If my dizzyness would stop I could handle the other symptoms so I think. I also get blurred vision sometimes when I Panic which I find can be very frightening.

qualia
20-05-10, 00:39
Thanks for the reply. Helps to know I'm not the only one.

SmartyPants
20-05-10, 01:28
If its anxiety related qualia, regardless of panic attacks or not, it would likely to carry on (maybe intermittently) until any anxiety or worries have totally gone away. That is possibly another symptom of living with anx/stress/depression/etc. Just my opinion of course!

You don't have to have many/any full on panic attacks to be living with anxiety.

confusedgal
20-05-10, 02:23
I have the pressure (tension) headaches and they are not painful, just a huge pain! They're really annoying and {obviously} cause me to start panicking! "Do I have a brain tumor/hemorrhage/etc...It's really awful!

qualia
21-05-10, 05:22
Yup... It's the symptoms of anxiety that make me anxious!! :shrug: