PDA

View Full Version : I DROVE OUT OF MY SAFETY ZONE

abcdd
20-02-04, 00:10
and.......I am alive I did it I went further then I have in many many months and I didn't have a panic attack. I kind of felt it creeping up but I just concentrated on driving and the music on the radio and I made it. it even gets better.....When I got were I wanted to be I went shopping and I was fine there too. I really feel like I have come along way I feel great maybe tomorrow I can go further.

Amy

benoo5
20-02-04, 00:33
well done amy,that is good news...yes,go for it tomorrow,but just a couple of miles more...i really believe..little steps..is the way to do it...be proud of wot you have achieved..bryan.

Laurie28
20-02-04, 09:32
Amy,

That is brilliant!!

The only way we can get 'better' is by stretching ourselves that little bit further all the time - you did it and I'm sure you feel great for it!!!

let us know how you get on with your next step

Lucky

Meg
20-02-04, 17:14
Amy ,

Brilliant news. Well done .

Next, set out do exactly the same again. Once you're done it if you want to do more thats fine, but do repeat that first trip a couple more times just to anchor it and the feeling of success.

You're well on your way ...

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Lottie32
21-02-04, 10:33
Amy

Well done

Just remember to keep with Little Steps! And as Meg says, to keep repeating your first successful mission

Heres to many many more!

Charlie

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

nomorepanic
21-02-04, 16:47
Amy

Great news - I can really feel for you as if you have read any of my posts that you will know I panic most when driving.

Keep doing that journey, like I used to, and until it is second nature and then go a little further the next time.

I bet you are really pleased with yourself - and so you should be.

Nicola