PDA

View Full Version : sore side advice

wotcanisay
20-05-10, 15:26
i keep getting a sore pain(the pain is like a temder sore feeling) in my side under my rib cage its on off, it all so the same in the back
i had urine test and full blood count done both came back normal
i been told that if it was something wrong with my kidney or liver or anything else they results would not come back normal is this true?

gladyscourt
20-05-10, 15:30
Yes definately, a urine test wud show up anything in kidney and liver hun.

Under ur rib cage, its ur diaphram and around ur rib cage are the intercostle muscles. i suffer from pain there, its where ur tensed up. u dont even realise ur body is doing it

but honestly, bloods and urine wud 100% find something

xxxxxx

wotcanisay
20-05-10, 17:37
thank you
It's like a shock pain in my side and tension pain every were else.my head won't stop looking for for stuff
I keep getting all these pains on and off doctor told me if
these pains was something they be on all the time

gladyscourt
20-05-10, 19:34
Yeah more than likely they wud b bothering u more if it was serious. Just try relax, as easy as it is for me to say, but thats all u need :) xx:hugs:

wotcanisay
20-05-10, 21:07
thank you again
just want them to go
3 weeks ago it was my back(still is)
2 weeks ago it was in my left side
a week ago it was in my stomach and groin
and now in my right side
the feeling in my side is like someone poking me do you get that feeling?

Dungeonmaster
21-05-10, 00:31
I also have had all manner of tests done a few months ago as I had my gall bladder removed and NOTHING showed up on any tests. My doctors have all said that the big warning signs are usually bleeding, sharp pains, fever and out-and-out collapsing.

I had soreness/tenderness under the lowest rib alternating on each side and I think it was a result of one or both of the following:

We just took our bicycles out of winter storage and I hit it pretty regularly for a week so the pain may have been from "winter muscles" being forced back into service. We have "mountain" bikes so you're kind of forced to ride in a more hunched over position.

AND/OR

Our mattress is going on TWENTY years old with all manner of hills and valleys and springs poking us at night; in fact my chiro said most mattresses outlive their usefulness after TEN years. When you think about how much time you spend on the darn thing sleeping it really makes sense to get one that does not cause more problems than it solves!