PDA

View Full Version : Pen pal :)

gladyscourt
20-05-10, 19:40
Hey, im 23. Suffer from panic attacks, general anxiety, and health anxiety. Suffered from depression 3 times also.

Would really love an email pen pal if anyone is interested

xx

claire930
20-05-10, 19:45
Hi, im 22 also suffer from panic attacks, anxiety and health anxiety too, i have suffered with it for nearly 3 years now since the birth of my first child.

Claire x :-)

allergyphobia
20-05-10, 20:58
hey, i'd deffo like a pen pal :) im 22, have had panic attacks since i was 18 but recovered (self-managed) until about 8months ago. PM if you'd like my email/facebook x

BlackKnightNoArmour
25-05-10, 02:59
Hi,

I'm Matt. 22 tomorrow and suffer from social anxiety and mild depression. Feel free to contact me if you want to be penpals. Also have MSN and facebook if interested. Peace.

Invisible-Faerie
05-05-11, 15:17
Hello Im Aimee Im 28 years old i live in Birmingham england with my partner and cat.I used to be an avid penpal but ive been disolusioned by it all in the past as ive been stabbed in the back by penpals whom i thought were true friends but turned out they wasnt.I miss getting nice letters from genuine people so i am trying the whole snail mail thing for the 4th time lucky.In the past i had over 80 penpals and it was way too much for me so my limit is just 6 this time i know its not a lot but as im not a well lady i have to think of the limits of stress my body can handle.I Like tatty teddy,hello kitty,stickers,glitter,reading,writing,poetry,musi c, singing,photoshop,photography,art,gothic history,arts and crafts,keyrings,gel pens,disney stuff,spiritualism,karaoke,animals,nature,travelli ng,psychology,egyptology,mythology,coca cola,chocolate,making friendship bracelets and magnets,late nights,facebook,deviant art,cinema,relaxation,meditation,the paranormal,harp seals,sleep,and so much more that i just cant think right now.I dont work due to Disabilities and mental illnesses now i know there is a lot of stigma behind it all but i am on medication and i also get a lot of support from my boyfriend who is also my full time carer i may have mental illnesses but they dont define me as a human being im quiet capable of being a good friend and penpal.I would like female penpals aged 18-40 in the uk area only who will be understanding if i dont write back five minutes after recieving your letter its just sometimes im so poorly i can barely get out of bed and other times well i dont have the stamps and have to wait for money to buy them.Im a kind,gentle,caring,loving,friendly,reliable and funny person whom is always there for those she cares about and loves.Im an artist and singer in my hobbies but i love art i take my work seriously.I would like to email first as im unsure about just giving my home address out on the first instant message i hope you understand.I know you are probably thinking jee whizz this ones confusing and complicated well you would be right but given a chance i can be a good friend :)