PDA

View Full Version : Will I ever get my mind back?

scorpionwhispers
20-05-10, 20:12
I seem to be having an increase in silly moments, like putting my daughter in the bath with her socks on etc. I feel like I can't quite think properly, write the wrong words and spellings and can't figure out what its wrong and say things the wrong way round.

I feel so dim, I wasn't like this before. Will I ever get my mind back? I can't figure out if it was made worse by the medication or I am just noticing it more now.

I know it doesn't sound major but it really is to me.

jaded jean
20-05-10, 20:38
Hi scorpion whispers
You are not dim. we all have a lot going on in our minds and it has to deal with the most important things first. Your meds are getting your levels back up. My initial worry was that I had to get my husband to fnish my sentances as I forgot what Iwas talking about. Even when I reply to a thread on here I get dyslexic sometimes.
Dont worry we all get the weirdness at some stage but once evrything starts settling down you will notice the difference.
Take care .
Jean

scorpionwhispers
20-05-10, 22:19
I just find it really distressing, I am terrified of going mad and so on and it really plays on my health anxiety. Before the meds I was in a bubble...but now, I don't know, I just feel more aware of getting things wrong. I have been on citalopram for almost 8 weeks.