PDA

View Full Version : Health Anxiety

tjstone111
21-05-10, 14:38
Been googlin' health related anxieties for ages but found this website great. Since suffering though, have been on and off for years but the last year has been particularly bad.

At the moment suffer from heart palpitations, gasping for breath just before falling to sleep. Excessive tiredness, irritability and constant worrying about my health. Flutters in my chest, feelings of not been able to breathe. The list is absolutely endless and this is ruining my life xx

nomorepanic
21-05-10, 14:42
Hi tjstone111

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
21-05-10, 15:13
Hi and welcome to NMP , you will find it supportive here :welcome: Paige x

gypsywomen
21-05-10, 15:21
the worst thing we can do is google ,it makes are anxiety worse ,, best to keep off it ,the symptoms of anxiety are so bad but we have to learn to go with it instead of fighting it ,, it does help if we say to ourselves its anxiety causing my problems as you say you have been googling long time well you are here ,witch proves its anxiety try to relax ,,:)

jamie88
21-05-10, 15:23
Hiya Terri and a big welcome. Your going to meet so many people here who are going thru the exact same thing as you are. Ive only found NMP this week after my anxiety was driving me on to the edge and its had a positive effect.

Hope we can give you some help and advice

lol