PDA

View Full Version : Can't stop!!

Hannahlou84
04-02-06, 21:52
Can't stop saying the wrong things to people. And then they get cross with me. OK it's mainly one person, but I am supposed to be living with her next year-- and every time I try and talk about the things I say wrong I am told it's because of what I've said and no overreaction on her part. I overreact to her getting cross with me, and then feel bad. I don't know how to stop it.

I've been trying to keep my cutting and food problem under control, but stuff like this makes it unbearable. I can't see a way out of either- and I may as well just tell El to write to my doctor now because I certainly can't sort it.

Sorry. Just feeling really desperate.

"I just wanna live my life sedated, cos I love driving myself away"

andrew
04-02-06, 23:10
hi hannah,

maybe your not saying the wrong things, maybe this other person is the one with the problem. especially if you have made efforts to 'clear the air' and they are just being ignorant with you. you just cant please all of the ppl , all of the time.

you could try just sticking to a 'yes' 'no' minimal conversation, you could try getting somebody that knows you both to mediate or you could even reconsider if you do wanna live with this person next year.

do keep trying to overcome your other issues, good luck, stay positive, wishing you some support. tc andrew