PDA

View Full Version : pls help, iam havng very painful chest pain

alba
23-05-10, 01:31
it's been a whle i am not here, becos im having more and more problems esp at work, i hv to deal with a very cunning manipulative office colleage, so i am hv alot of stress facing this monster at work, (a quiet one but very cunning, everyday i am so stress and in pain). i thought i can handle that, it's been a long time. the problem started with me again having same problem, very heavy menses it went on to 1 mth , my menses is so so heavy, then come with this office staff problem, i am crazy, i am now trying to control it with natural way, i went to natural theraupatic, gave me herbs to take to control the bleeding, i am just starting it.
but the problem is the other day, becos i am so stress with this unhelpful office staff, i went down to collect some heavy stuff, i thought i can manage, it's quite heavy i broght it up and down, suddelty the next day i am having this very very painful chest pain, that the more i walk the pain it came, that i have to stop every few steps when i stop the pain is bettter, the pain is all over my top chest area, esp at my neck bone and the top of my breast , the pain is all over, and when i press on my chest i felt it is so so stiff, hard and pain, the pain never came down, it's a week already, i started taking the painkillers and i apply medicated oil, i put hot water bag, about a week now, but the pain is still there, what is happening, i am afraid could it be heart thing, went to dcotro he said it is bone muscular pain i find it is hard to believe, becos the pain never went away or get better, it's around my chest area, esp the top part and corner of my breast, and behind my neck, but why the more i walk, i feel pain at my chest area? plshlep i am going crazy.the more i walk the pain i felt at my top chest area, itis so hard stiff and something like swollen, when press pain, i keep on putting hot water bag, but the pain never seem to go, i am starting to taken painkillers (3 times already) but no improvment, what is this? thanks.even under my armpits till back felt pain when i press.

PanchoGoz
27-05-10, 16:36
I reckon that lifting the heavy object may have hurt the area around your shoulder muscles. Lifting can put strain on your shoulders if they are tense. But I am not diagnosing you! If it doesn't get better, or you have trouble like breathing or anything see your doctor! Also...wind? I really woudn't worry.

pedropanic
11-06-10, 13:21
Hi there,

I hope you're feeling better.

You would be surprised at how the muscles and nerves in the body are related. I had a similar experience where I hurt my back, but the pain I felt in my chest below my heart. Of course, I became very worried about my heart, and found it hard to believe that pain in my back could cause that. I was silly to worry, as the pain went as my back healed, and my heart is very healthy.

Remember, doctors take heart problems very seriously, and if you doctor thought it was your heart he would have acted very quickly. If you are not sure, or if you are still worried, go and see another doctor. It's your body and you have every right to see another doctor!

You might like to give some thought to your work situation and your personal health. If your menstrual cycles are becoming a problem, finding an understanding doctor who can help may be one way to ease the stress of this problem. You co worker sounds awful, and while we all have to work, you do not have to put up with someone so horrible. Perhaps you could spend some time in the next few weeks researching other employment options, alternatively you could think about having a discussion with your boss. The main point to remember is everyone, including you, deserves to be happy, and should not have to put up with bad behaviour from anyone.

Take care!

xfilme
11-06-10, 15:53
hi alba... i remember your posts from a while back... i was just wondering if you got your anaemia sorted in the end? x