PDA

View Full Version : gastric advice

wotcanisay
23-05-10, 18:41
hey all
on friday i had a very painful gastric issuse in my stomach
since i had it, i been most of the time laying down on my side
but since i done this the pain gone more to under my rib cage and very painfull to take deep breaths in but am feeling no pain in my stomach now

can it move to different area's should i go to doctors and get it cheeked
not paincing but not sure what to do

thank you

wotcanisay
24-05-10, 10:15
Any one?

Mogwog
24-05-10, 10:18
Might be worth a quick visit to the drs to put your mind at rest.

Laura.x

wotcanisay
24-05-10, 11:30
Thank you for the reply
I not that worried over it just wondering as any one else had the same iseuse

xfilme
24-05-10, 15:33
it could be so many normal things. Mild form of IBS maybe, or a food intolerance to something you havent eaten before. Then theres trapped wind, that can be agony, or maybe a virus or bacterial infection. your intensines lie below your ribs so i would imagine its just some kind of upset thats all, but worth getting it checked with the doc for peace of mind. In the meantime, if you like yogurt, you could buy some natural yogurt with live active cultures (most natural yogs have these, just check the side of the pack). Nat yog is full of good bacteria. It is especially good if you eat large quantities because it balances the bacteria in your intestines and replaces the bad with the good. Its a far better option than going for the silly mini drinks with live active cultures, believe me. Try and buy some with no added sugars of flavouring, just totally natural, from your local supermarket. I swear by it not only for myself but also for sorting out digestive issues with my cat.

wotcanisay
24-05-10, 18:44
been to see the doctor same one i seen on friday
she said it more likely muscle
but since i come home i had a gray stool so not sure what to do

K3vin
24-05-10, 19:03
Hi wotcanisay,

gray stool was a frightener for me this week, but then I found out that my two friends had the same symptom, along with diarrhea.

So it looks like gray stool can be associated with a simple stomach bug. That said, a stomach bug should be a week or so. Gray stool for a longer period may be a worthwhile visit to the dr.

Hope that helps. Kevin

wotcanisay
24-05-10, 19:59
its gone back to normal color
and must say the pain i getting is not get worst but only better

i had full blood count test last week so guess if something was up it show up