PDA

View Full Version : Will they ever stop?!?!?!

Brownie
20-02-04, 12:07
Hi all,
I have'nt had a PA a quite a bit but my anxiety is unbearable especially at night when my meds wear off, I have such problems breathing and i just toss and turn....sometimes i think the panic and anxiety will never go away.....will they ever stop? what am i doing wrong????????
-Christie[:I]

diana
20-02-04, 13:32
Christie,

You are not doing anything wrong, we all have gone through the very same thing, and some like myself are dealing with those same feelings right now. Actually yesterday all day and last night I had the same problems. Not sure why exactly. We just gotta remember that it is only anxiety and it won`t hurt us, it just makes us very uncomfortable. "This too shall pass", that is a promise. I am with you on this one, I`m not sure what exactly is going on but I keep reminding myself whatever it is won`t last FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! I`m not sure if this has helped at all, just wanted you to know you are not alone in your feelings of anxiety, because I too have started feeling the same way yesterday. I was wondering about something. There was a quiz question in this monthly newsletter I receive yesterday, and I find it quite interesting. I always participate as it seems to teach me something about something I did`nt even know about. I always go searching for the answers to the question, just to see if my information is correct, and sometimes it is and sometimes it is`nt. Anyway this months quiz question asked about "DEIMOS" and "PHOBOS", well as you can imagine my mind went on and on as to what these could possibly be. So I got on the computer and started researching these items, just to find out that they were planet Mars` (2) small moons. Deimos=Panic and Phobos=fear. Have you heard of this? Or has anyone on here heard of this? Is this just a coincidence that the 2 small moons of Mars are named by the very things we struggle with on a daily basis? I found that quite interesting. Would just like to know if anyone has heard of this and if it actually has anything to do with our disorders here on planet earth? Please post.

Take care all,

Diana xxxxx

P.S. Brownie keep ya chin up dear, things will get better. :)

Brownie
20-02-04, 16:51
thanks diana,
it helps to know you feel the same even though i wish neither one of us had to feel this way:(....I found what you said about the planets very odd but yet sort of logical....when the moon goes into diffrent phases it changes peoples moods which is a fact and maybe our panic is worse sometimes becuase of this or maybe im just crazy lol.....but i did find that very interesting and will check up on it myself ;).
-Christie[:I]

diana
23-02-04, 04:18
Hiya Christie,

I`ve heard of the mood changes with the phases of the moon too. We must both be crazy LOL......... :D, because I swear it seems to me that my anxiety/panic is worse when the moon is full. Sound crazy??????? Or maybe it`s just a psychological thing, since I`ve heard that the full moon makes the "CRAZY" people go off in asyllums (check spelling) and such. If you find out anything about the planets, post to let me know what you find out. I thought it very interesting myself :). Hope you are feeling better today.

Take care,

Diana xxxx

Lottie32
23-02-04, 10:04
There are lots of people who believe in the controlling power of the moon.

In a natural environment the lunar cycle has been found to control things like tides, and menstrual cycles!

Two years ago my old horse was suffering from age related joint problems. For six months, every month, on the full moon, he was at his worst, and I had to call the vet out to provide additional pain relief. The vet commented that he seemed to be visiting a lot, and I said, yes, see you next full new moon. He laughed and said I was being silly. Until next month. And the month after. It was very strange. Once the joint complaint had settled down, he has been fine, and (touch wood) the vet hasn't been out to see him in over a year)

Charlie

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

diana
23-02-04, 14:55
Hiya Charlie,

Very interesting ey? It makes me wonder :). Good to hear that your horse is doing well. I hope you are doing as well.

Take care,

Diana xxxx

Meg
23-02-04, 18:16
On the flip side. ..

Every contract my ex got was always on a full moon ..

Good for some

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

sadie
23-02-04, 20:46
Im sure I have read somewhere that there are a lot of babies born when there is a full moon too...it does make you think of just how much influence the Moon has own our lives!!

sadie

diana
25-02-04, 01:29
Meg and Sadie,

Very interesting ey? We do wonder, I am staring to. Like mentioned though I guess good for some, not so good for others huh?

Take care all,

Diana xxxx