PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Self Doubt
24-05-10, 14:29
Hello Everyone. In search of a place of support I have found myself here on these forums. A little back story on myself to begin sounds like good content for my first post. I'm 19 years old and two years ago I was diagnosed with O.C.D., anxiety disorder and depression. I lived with these things for many years before but never spoke to anyone about it and didn't realize there was anything wrong. Over the last few years I've had ups and downs and there was a few months at the start of this year were I was happier than I could remember being in a long time. But just recently things have turned bad again and I decided I could really use some extra support. And so here I am.

I could elaborate but Ill save that for another post :).

Vanilla Sky
24-05-10, 14:31
Hi Self Doubt , and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

diane07
24-05-10, 14:32
Hi Self Doubt

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

K3vin
24-05-10, 18:52
Welcome Self Doubt,

It's good that you can see that you felt really good at the start of the year. IMHO that shows you have perspective on how you feel.

I find I feel bad in the dark months of winter, and often better in the summer.

Anyway, I hope you get the support you need. I have just joined, and found the forum and the chat very helpful. Last night was the first time I have ever tried chat.

K

verity
24-05-10, 21:07
Welcome to NMP, hope you find the support and friendship you need

xxx

Self Doubt
25-05-10, 05:44
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :)

DEREKG
25-05-10, 06:07
Hey there. Welcome to a good place. You are NOT ALONE