PDA

View Full Version : For Melancholia77

bottleblond
24-05-10, 21:58
I have many good friends on NMP who are very dear to me.
I have been going through a pretty tough time at the moment and wanted to say a special Thank you to my mate Mel. When we first exchanged words on NMP, they weren't very good ones. We had a small clash thing going on and i am sure we probably called each other a few names under our breath. We were mature enough to take our views to PM where our conflict ended.

You are a really good friend to me mate and you have cheered me up loads with your advice and humour. Thank you for being you and for sticking by me whilst i waffle like something demented. :hugs: You're a good un mate!!

Also huge thanks to Di and Nic and Donna for being my rocks as usual.

Loads of love and thanks to you all
Lisa
xxxx
:bighug1:

nomorepanic
24-05-10, 22:03
Aww Lisa you know you can moan to us anytime even if we do a lot of this...

:buttkick: (it didn't have my spank icon lol).

I am glad Mel is helping to cheer you up too.:yesyes:

It is good to have friends on here that you can turn to at any time and you have loads of us that care.

Maj
24-05-10, 22:22
I, too, have also waffled to Mel, and he has always been so kind and interested in me. I like how he has his own strong opinion, but can also accept the opinion of others. That's so nice that you feel this way about him and that you've taken the time to express it to others.
Myra x

KK77
25-05-10, 11:28
Aww, thank you BB. You know you're always welcome and you've been very good to me too. That's what friends are for... You take care of yourself - I will be checking up on you again later!

Thanks also to Myra: you've been very understanding and supportive yourself and I'm glad we stayed in touch.

When I joined NMP I never intended to stay very long but the friends I've made here have made it worthwhile...

Thanks again

XX

diane07
25-05-10, 11:39
Aww lisa,

you've always been there for me mate and equally i'll be there for you.

you're a good woman and at times when i have fallen in the depths of anx, you've picked me up and carried me through them.

what a fab mate to have:hugs:

di xx

JaneC
25-05-10, 11:57
Don't want to hijack Lisa's thread (sorry you've been having a tough time BB) but I'd also like to thank Mel for the support he's given me this week - he helped me a lot as I went through a small crisis :hugs:

ladybird64
25-05-10, 16:38
:hugs:Ladies, ladies...you'll be giving "Mel" a big head, next thing you know he'll be expecting promotion at the complaints dept and demanding choccie hob nobs instead of custard creams!

Oh I suppose I had better get into the spirit of the thread..."Mel"..you're alright I suppose! :winks:

:hugs:

KK77
25-05-10, 18:50
Thanks guys ;)

LB: BB keeps ALL the choccie biscuits locked in her safe. She says it's the best place for them to be :shrug:

bottleblond
25-05-10, 19:32
Stops the moths nibbling them when no one is looking. :noangel: xx

KK77
26-05-10, 00:29
BB's become paranoid about locking everything away since her black lace thong went missing yet AGAIN pffft. I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what happened to it :noangel:

bottleblond
26-05-10, 20:21
lmao...well it was either you on Mick and i think you have a guilty look on your face young mel!!! :winks: XXX

KK77
26-05-10, 20:55
:sofa: